London marathon weekend trip hosted by Centurion RC
7:30 - Start pick-ups
13:30 - Visit the marathon expo to collect numbers etc
14:00 - Check into the Clarendon hotel
19:00 - Evening meal
6:00 - Breakfast for runners and spectators (Hotel is approx 250metres from the start)
12:00 - Start returning to the hotel for showers and changing etc
15:00 - Afternoon tea, hot drinks and sandwiches for all
18:00 - depart for return home
Possible pick-up locations
- Great Barr (Corner of Chapel Lane and Birmingham Road)
- Shirley (Robin Hood island - Corner of Solihull Lane and Stratford Road)
- Kingshurt (North Solihull sports Centre)
- Coventry Hill Hotel (Dunchurch highway, A45)
Conditions Of Booking
- To secure a booking, please complete a booking form and return with a £50 non refundable deposit.
- Full payment to be made of outstanding balance by March 4th.
- Bookings made after march 4th will require immediate payment in full.
- The price includes travel to London and return home, B&B accommodation and evening meal at the Clarendon hotel, transport to collection point for your number and goody bag and post race, showers, changing facilities and refreshments.
- The price does not include transport from the marathon finish to the hotel.
- Does not include travel insurance.
The price is £260 per adult with a £45 for an accompanying adult.
booking forms can be returned to Janet Walker at any of the grand prix's or posted to:
111 Cooks Lane