Want to become a Centurion Running Club Member?
You have two options:
- print out and fill in the membership form PDF attached
- fill in the form below
Membership Fees run from 1st April through to 31st March each year.
If you are not already registered with England Athletics and you join us before April, then you will be covered until the April of the following year.
Our curren3 membership fees for 2022-23 are:
- Seniors £33*
- Couples £57*
- Concessions (P45’s, age 65+, Students 17+) £24*
- Associate membership (Non-runners) £5
- Child members (up to 16yrs of age) £16
* We also give 50% off new members who join us in October, November and December.
* A late penalty fee will be incurred for renewals after the 1st April (£5 for Seniors, £3 for Concessions, £7 for Couples)
Please note that you run entirely at your own risk and the Centurion Running Club cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries caused.
“When you become a member of or renew your membership with Centurion RC you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com.”