Anyone is welcome to join us, but it is recommended that you are able to jog 4 miles to complete and enjoy all the main sessions.
We have 4 main sessions each week:
- Tuesdays speed work, sessions are listed in the table below and will work on a 6 rotation.
- Thursdays pace group
- Sunday Long/Easy run.
- Improvers Group: Post couch to 5k Tuesday & Thursday at 6pm, meeting at North Solihull Sports Centre
- All sessions are optional, there will be an easy run option if you don't wish to do the speed session
- Track session require everyone to book/pay for the track useage. This can be done in advance or on the night using the Everyone Active App.
- Progression Run: Each mile is faster than the previous, run around a local loop so people can finish and return to the centre when they reach thier limit.
- Paarlauf Session: running alternate laps as pairs.
|Week 1 - 19/10/21||Progression Run||7.00pm||North Solihull Sports Centre||Ed/Dan|
|Week 2 - 26/10/21||Intervals (Track)||7.00pm||NSSC||Ed/Dan|
|Week 3 - 2/11/21||Hills||7.00pm||NSSC||Dan|
|Week 4 - 9/11/21||Pyramids (Track)||7.00pm||NSSC||Dan|
|Week 5 - 16/11/21||Paarlauf Session (Track/park)||7.00pm||NSSC||Dan/Clare|
|Week 6 - 23/11/21||Bleep Test||7.00pm||NSSC||Dan|
Thursday's Pace Groups
Run leaders ready for Thursday please select a target pace from the list and plan a route. Come prepared with a plan!
- 8 min/mile
- 8.30 min/mile
- 9 min/mile
- 9.30 min/mile
- 10 min/mile
- 10.30 min/mile
- 11 min/mile
Sunday Long Steady Distance (LSD) runs
At the moment we have no regular organised long runs on a Sunday, please keep an eye on the Centurion WhatsApp group for anyone wanting some company on a Sunday
Coleshill Long run sessions will resume in October (post Ed running Equinox 24)
Clare will resume long runs from NSSC in November - 8am