Anyone is welcome to join us, but it is recommended that you are able to jog 4 miles to complete and enjoy all the main sessions.
We have 4 main sessions each week:
- Tuesdays - speed work, sessions are listed in the table below and will work on a 6 week rotation.
- Thursdays - pace group
- Sundays - Long/Easy run.
- Improvers Group - Post 'Couch to 5k' Tuesday & Thursday at 6.30pm, meeting at North Solihull Sports Centre
- All sessions are optional, there will be an easy run option if you don't wish to do the speed session
- Track sessions at NSSC are free on a Tuesday night for members, anyone else will have to pay on the night in the centre or via the Everyone Active App or website.
- Progression Run: Each mile is faster than the previous, run around a local loop so people can finish and return to the centre when they reach thier limit.
- Paarlauf Session: running alternate laps as pairs.
|Tuesdays||Track Session||6.30pm (all groups)||North Solihull Sports Centre Meet Up||Rich & Dan|
|Thursdays (not last of month)||Steady Run: varying paces||6.30pm (all groups)||North Solihull Sports Centre (Track)||Rich, Dan, Clare|
|Thursday Last of the month||Steady Run: varying paces ( Social after)||6.30pm (all groups)||The Griffin Inn, Shustoke||Rich, Dan, Clare|